Ah... My hopes are dashed!
I got a B for my Chemistry... I tink you girls should know tat i've always pinned all my hopes on chem... Unfortunately, i didnt get an A... Haha... But neither did Kiong... Well at least tat is some form of encouragement... There are only a few Bs in the class... Less than 6? I'm the lowest B though...
I'm so proud of one person- JX!!! She got an A, the one and only A in our class... Guess tat is her reward for putting in the effort... Congrats!
"You reap wat you sow"... Hmmm, its true! I tink i have to work harder for my coming promos...
One more thing, i tink my parents gonna "kana" called by the teacher to meet the principal... Cost cher say they will compare ya expected grades (based on O'levels) with mid year to see if our parents need to be called or not... So, we shall see... :D
I got a B for my Chemistry... I tink you girls should know tat i've always pinned all my hopes on chem... Unfortunately, i didnt get an A... Haha... But neither did Kiong... Well at least tat is some form of encouragement... There are only a few Bs in the class... Less than 6? I'm the lowest B though...
I'm so proud of one person- JX!!! She got an A, the one and only A in our class... Guess tat is her reward for putting in the effort... Congrats!
"You reap wat you sow"... Hmmm, its true! I tink i have to work harder for my coming promos...
One more thing, i tink my parents gonna "kana" called by the teacher to meet the principal... Cost cher say they will compare ya expected grades (based on O'levels) with mid year to see if our parents need to be called or not... So, we shall see... :D
~MilkyEgg~
5:07 PM
5:07 PM
